-
October 18th, 2002, 12:18 AM
#1
Inactive Member
*walks out to the edge of the board, turns, eyes straight ahead*...*toes on the edge*...jumps up, does a reverse double twist one and a half pike..clean entry*..Hah!
-
October 18th, 2002, 08:47 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
*holds up score card*
<font size=5>9.7</font>
-
October 18th, 2002, 05:33 PM
#3
Inactive Member
*places feet on the edge of the dumpster*....*eyes focused straight down*..a perfect triple flip ..and the landing...yes...yes...right into good stuff..no wake. Hah!! top that...
-
October 19th, 2002, 08:26 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
*standing ovation*..Oh that was just poetry in motion..too beautiful to see..
-
October 25th, 2002, 02:34 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Do one off a balcony with a pool below. You know, Lethal Weapon style. Then you're my hero again!
-
October 25th, 2002, 08:30 PM
#6
Inactive Member
this is a dive competition...do your own dive of a building into a pool or bucket of water hehehehe
-
October 27th, 2002, 04:56 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
*stands with my toes curled over the edge of the bath...knees slightly trembling with fear...takes a deep breath in and straightens my back..arms held up above my head..I focus on the shower rose and execute a perfect belly flop into the bubble bath*...yeee hawwwwww..
*water and bubbles cover the walls and floor...rubber ducky floating across the sea of suds*.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
October 28th, 2002, 03:11 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Dang!!!...that was something...I'm not sure what but it gets at least an "8"....
-
October 29th, 2002, 02:03 AM
#9
HB Forum Owner
I only wish my bathtub was that big..I could imagine having a pool sized bath..
-
November 3rd, 2002, 01:58 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Stop whining, I don't even have a bath. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Although I'd also want the pool-size one! But then... It'd take several kilos of bathsaltslashpearls...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks